Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.306 JPY / NOK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥467,189 (kr 35,112) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)