Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.602 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,845 (12,149 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)