Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.893 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,955 (12,310 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (31 minutes ago)