Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.596 JPY / KGS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,440 (120,585 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)