Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,080 (€1,960) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)