Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.416 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,705 (€2,114) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)