Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.329 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥406,017 ($3,647) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)