Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.413 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥301,160 (R$ 10,239) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (29 minutes ago)