Cost of living comparison between Orenburg, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.663 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,720 (руб 194,701) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)