Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,633 (руб 133,049) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)