Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.344 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥366,675 (29,704 kr) in Örebro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)