Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,635 (206,951 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)