Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,986 (342,433 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)