Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,621 (195,445 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)