Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.342 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,323 (7,668 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)