Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.840 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,526 (€1,775) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)