Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.327 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,215 (€1,921) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (38 minutes ago)