Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.237 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,027 (€1,649) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)