Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.849 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,177 (руб 106,123) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)