Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.796 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,277 (руб 107,640) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)