Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.772 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,664 (7,480 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)