Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.578 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,902 (7,322 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)