Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.213 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,047 (13,045 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)