Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.890 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,313 (6,869 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)