Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.155 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,323 (Php150,989) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)