Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.745 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,132 (€1,867) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)