Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,104 in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)