Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.127 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,451 (94,722 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)