Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,074 (154,942 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)