Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.210 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,513 (98,894 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)