Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.133 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,252 (94,804 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)