Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,979 (52,015₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)