Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.250 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,045 (81,416₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)