Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,167 (52,333₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)