Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.884 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,262 (kr15,783) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)