Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.204 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥436,803 (kr28,729) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)