Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.865 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥253,824 (GH₵10,208) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)