Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.692 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥393,177 (GH₵15,923) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (36 minutes ago)