Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.945 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,577 (Mex$ 53,422) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)