Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.335 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥307,953 ($2,717) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)