Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 JPY / KES
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥388,248 (Shilling352,819) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)