Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.753 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,188 (€2,098) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)