Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.374 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥394,912 (€3,281) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)