Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.133 JPY / TOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,540 (Pa'anga 4,918) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)