Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.050 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,199 (Mex$ 50,941) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)