Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.970 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,958 (Mex$ 35,334) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)