Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.984 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,256 (руб 163,938) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)