Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.940 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,266 (руб 167,151) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)