Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.909 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,501 (руб 169,453) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)