Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,836 (336,045 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)