Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,882 (202,223 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)