Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.991 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (394,364 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)