Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.995 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,592 (R$ 7,539) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)