Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.363 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,507 (R$ 6,518) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)