Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.109 JPY / XPF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥285,944 (257,955 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)