Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 JPY / XPF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥451,974 (447,882 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)