Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 JPY / XPF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥468,796 (470,006 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)