Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.169 JPY / MRU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,306 (78,663 UM) in Nouakchott.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)