Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30397 JPY / MRO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,353 (751,229 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (34 minutes ago)