Cost of living comparison between Norwich, United Kingdom and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 128.075 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,290 (£3,188) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)