Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.671 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥419,648 (33,118 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)