Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.667 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥406,436 (34,837 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)