Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.812 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥402,463 (31,414 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)