Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.810 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥271,572 (21,200 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)