Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.039 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥241,692 (17,215 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (41 minutes ago)