Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.751 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥420,113 (32,949 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)