Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.514 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,767 (Mex$ 64,519) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)