Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,795 (руб 108,461) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)