Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,327 (руб 119,274) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (40 minutes ago)