Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.951 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,827 (руб 171,076) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)