Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.918 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,512 (руб 186,942) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)