Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.701 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥357,770 (₨210,302) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)