Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 JPY / RSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,164 (326,105 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)