Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.600 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,131 (元20,610) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)