Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.146 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,836 (元13,755) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)