Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.430 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,022 (元11,533) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)