Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,396 (€3,411) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)