Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.525 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥284,096 (€2,128) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)