Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.314 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,871 (€2,034) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)