Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,923 (€2,816) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)