Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,470 (€2,923) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)