Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,909 (€3,269) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)