Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20164 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,328 (1,157,159 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)