Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.800 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥384,211 ($3,701) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)