Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.258 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,438 (Mex$ 60,568) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)