Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.977 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,071 (Mex$ 30,794) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)