Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.966 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,346 (Mex$ 34,752) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)