Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.139 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥388,733 (£2,754) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)