Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.357 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥374,473 (£2,687) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)