Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.171 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥438,717 (AU$5,091) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)