Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.194 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,144 (AU$4,779) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)