Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,171 prices entered by 1,187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.995 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥520,290 ($4,688) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)